I will honestly say that I don’t know where this award originated, nor do I care – this is my first blogger award, baby! I have been nominated by Kassandra over at More Than Just Money to share 7 little known facts about myself. After all the fun and games, I will then nominate 7 additional bloggers to do the same. Here goes nothing…
- Chipotle is my life. Seriously. I feel like I’m always craving it! And I feel like I’ve finally perfected my burrito bowl – white rice, corn salsa, hot salsa, lettuce, cheese. Who knew I’d like a veggie bowl?? It’s so good!!
- I puffy heart London. I went to London in 2007 for a study abroad program in college. I was there for two weeks and fell in love. America is like a little baby country compared to Europe. They have so much history. I love so much about London. I will go back someday.
- I have 2 tattoos. My first tattoo was planned. I knew what I wanted and scheduled an appointment with a tattoo artist recommended by a friend. My friend and I both got tattoos that day. My second tattoo was very spontaneous. I got it while I was in London. Talk about a long plane ride home!
- I once had 11 piercings at one time. It started in high school. I was 16 when I got my belly button pierced. Next, it was my nose at 17. My the time I was a legal adult, I had 11 piercings. Most were in my ears…others were not. I have a few left – I still have my belly button, I have 3 in each earlobe, and I have an industrial.
- I hate being barefoot. Even when I’m home, I prefer to have at least socks or slippers on at all times. I have no explanation for this. It is what it is…
- In college, I once got an A on a paper inspired by a South Park episode. I took a British Literature class in college and we had an assignment to re-write the satire, A Modest Proposal by Johnathan Swift, using an original idea. (If you’ve never read this, you will probably think what I wrote is *awful*) South Park inspired me to write about putting homeless people to work as maids and butlers. My teacher’s exact words were, “this is an A paper.”
- I have a terrible habit of not taking my makeup off at night. It’s awful, I know. I just wait too long and then I’m so tired all I want to do is go straight to bed. But, I got my very first facial over the weekend and I’m determined to start taking care of my face!
And the 7 bloggers I nominate are:
- Michelle @ The Shop My Closet Project
- The Money Pincher
- Melissa @ Sunburnt Saver
- Kayla @ Shoeaholic No More
- No More Waffles
- Megan @ Megan and Eggs
- Hayley @ Disease Called Debt